Terms & Conditions
This application is designed and presented by Pacecom Technologies Private Limited.
These terms and conditions ("User Terms") apply to Your visit to and use of the Application through a mobile phone, as well as to all information, recommendations and or services provided to You on or through the Application.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
By clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button, You are consenting to be bound by these User Terms. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE USER TERMS BEFORE YOU USE THE APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE USER TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE APPLICATION OR AVAIL ANY OF THE SERVICES BEING PROVIDED THEREIN.
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE USER TERMS SHALL OPERATE AS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND "My Kid's Van" App, IN RESPECT OF THE USE AND SERVICES OF THE APPLICATION.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
- "Account" shall mean the account created by the Parent on the Application for availing the Services provided by "My Kid's Van".
- "Applicable Laws" shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, or a court of India.
- "Application" for purposes these User Terms shall mean a dashboard provided to the Parent to keep track of their kid's movement in the vehicle, and such other information, as may be updated by "My Kid's Van" from time to time.
- "Driver" shall mean and include such individuals provided in transportation services to the users of the "My Kid's Van" App.
- "SOS" shall mean any event arising due to any cause like a medical emergency, Natural calamities, Mob issues or any such incident.
- "My Kid's van" or "us" shall mean Pacecom Technologiess Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 609,Attimabbe Road, 30th Main, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore -560085, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all its successors, affiliates and permitted assigns.
- "Registration Data" shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, email ID, phone number and such other information as may be required by "My Kid's van" from the Parent from time to time for registration on the Application.
- "Service(s)" means tracking of the Vehicle and the vehicle attendance related information through the Application.
- "Vehicle" shall mean a motorcar or motor cab as defined under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
You will be "Eligible" to use the Services only if you have entered proper login credentials and the contacts are duly verified by "Us"
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
- You understand and acknowledge that You can register on the Application only after complying with the requirements by entering Your Registration Data.
- You shall ensure that the Registration Data provided by You is accurate, complete, current, valid and true and is updated from time to time. "My Kid's Van" shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by You.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Data and the invitees tagged by you to receive from or drop your kid to the Vehicle. "My Kid's Van" shall not hold any responsibility which might occur through Your Account, whether initiated by You or any third party. Your Account cannot be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party. "My Kid's Van" shall not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or Account, either with or without Your knowledge.
- You hereby represent that you are not registered with the National Do Not Call Registry, and expressly consent to receive communications including promotional content from us through Your registered phone number and/or e-mail id.
- We reserve the right to suspend Your Account with immediate effect for an indefinite period or terminate your Account with immediate effect, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect or false, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way.
- It is Your responsibility to check and ensure that You download the correct application for Your device. "My Kid's Van" is not liable if You do not have a compatible mobile device or if You download the wrong version of the Application for Your mobile device. "My Kid's Van" reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should You be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- "My Kid's Van" allows You to open only one Account in association with the Registration Data provided by You. In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account please immediately reach Us on Support or, raise an issue from the support section in the Application.
- In case You are unable to access Your Account, on support or, raise an issue from the support section in the Application. We will not be liable for any unauthorized activity made through Your Account and shall not have any liability in case of Force Majeure Event.
- "My Kid's Van" offers information relating to the current availability of the drivers /Vehicles on the Portal. The parents can tag their kids to the drivers enroute.
- The Vehicle Registration Certificate, the Driving licence, Driver's photograph, Driver's Address proof, insurance, Vehicle photograph are provided for the information of the parents.
- The Application may also provide additional Services to the Parents as determined by "My Kid's Van" from time to time. All Services provided by "My Kid's Van" to You by means of Your use of the Application and all the features available on the Application for Your use are hereinafter referred to as the "Service". "My Kid's Van" will store the information provided and /or record your calls for contacting You for all Service related matters. You shall promptly inform "My Kid's van" on any change in the information provided by You.
- Presently "My Kid's Van" does not charge any fee for browsing the Application or availing any Services thereof. However, in the event "My Kid's Van" decides to impose any such fee, whether for the use of the Application on the whole or some limited features therein, it shall be notified to You by email, a message on Your registered phone number or on the Application. Your continuous use of the Application after such notification shall be deemed to be acceptance of the fee by You. You agree to pay such fee depending on the features used by You, as long as You are registered on the Application.
- "My Kid's Van" verifies the credentials of the parent login and shall not be liable at any circumstances to the tagged invitees credentials entered by the parent.
HOW TO USE THE SERVICE
- The Service allows You to access information relating to your kid's movement in the vehicles, You shall register / sign up on the Application by providing such details as required to be provided in the Application, following which You shall be able to avail the Service provided to You by "My Kid's Van".
- "My Kid's Van" shall provide a dashboard and support features on the Application for You to avail the Service provided to You.
- By using the Application or the Service, You further agree that:
a) You will only use the Service or download the Application for Your personal use and will not resell or assign it to a third party;
b) You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than You without appropriate authorization;
c) You will not use the Service or Application for unlawful purposes;
d) You will not try to harm the Service, Application or our network in any way whatsoever;
e) You will provide "My Kid's Van" with such information and documents which "My kid's Van" may reasonably request;
f) You are aware that when requesting Services, whether by message, via Application, calling the support/ helpline of "My Kid's Van", standard messaging charges, data charges, voice charges, as applicable, of the Your and Our phone network service providers, will apply;
g) You will comply with all Applicable Law from Your country of domicile and residence and the country, state and/or city in which You are present while using the Application or Service; and
h) You are aware of and shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations and guidelines notified thereunder.
- "My Kid's Van" reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application in the event of non-compliance with any of the above requirements.
- You are aware that :
a) The App "My Kid's Van" is developed with the sole intent of safeguarding the kids on the move; the App only track the vehicle's movement and not the kid's movement.
b) The App is completely dependent on the type of internet connection and the speed.
c) The App works based on the geo-tagging of the locations depending on Google map's accuracy.
d) "My Kid's Van" shall not be liable or responsible for the untagged/not registered ward/parent picking up the kid from the vehicle.
"My Kid's Van" cares about your privacy. The information including message, photographs, contact details collected from you are secured. However, it is understood that you shall at no circumstance share such information to unauthorized persons, institutions or any such bodies and neither use it unlawfully. You acknowledge that the laws, regulations, and standards of the country in which your information is stored shall be respected and secured.